Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is in accordance with the scope of the Bahasa Rupa journal
- Articles have never been sent and published to other publishers in the form of any media (printed / electronic).
- The number of scientific readings used as a bibliography is at least 10 titles (80% primary references and 20% secondary references).
- The article is in accordance with the template in the Bahasa Rupa Journal.
- The format of the article being collected is in format Microsoft Word
- Articles are written and arranged based on the template for articles, with total of 06-14 pages
- The author upholds the copyright, privacy and ethics of scientific publications in the Bahasa Rupa Journal
- IF THE ARTICLE IS ACCEPTED TO BE PUBLISHED, THEN THE WRITER IS CHARGED PUBLICATION FEE ABOUT RP. 500.000,-
The author's copyright in the Bahasa Rupa Journal, assigns that the publication of published articles is owned by the editorial board with the author's approval, but the rights are still with the author. The legal rules for accessing digital electronic articles are under license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), which means that the Bahasa Rupa Journal has the right to store, modify, manage databases, maintain and publish articles without the author's permission, but the author as the copyright holder is still written as it is. Articles published in Bahasa Rupa Journals, both in hard and soft copy forms are available as open access, for educational, research and library purposes, and beyond that purpose, the editorial board of the Language and Language Journal is not responsible for illegal copyright infringement. This journal also applies LOCKSS and CLOKSS archiving.
The name and email address entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be used for other purposes or distributed to other parties.